martes, 14 de junio de 2011

"Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim."
Bertrand Russell

Truth is we don't want to go down without hurting others, we don't want to lose without causing some damage first, we don't want to be martyrs.
So when we are hurt, we strike back, when we are offended, we insult back, when we are going down, we go down fighting.
Real useful for war, not so useful for real life.
Because like it or not we are humans, and when we hurt people they haunt us, when we injure someone they don't let us sleep and when we fight the people on our side, we hurt ourselves.

So here I am, realizing that of all the people that I could hurt, I chose myself and of all the people that could hurt me, I allowed myself.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario