jueves, 18 de junio de 2009

Do you really think it matters?
Anything at all?
Life goes on no matter what...
I realized most people don't know when I'm being sarcastic or plain nice... I've decided I don't really care...
Since my last very explosive reaction everyone seems to be treating me with gloves, just so I don't explode again.
My very nice bff who called both my cousins to wish them a happy birthday didn't even say hi to me on msn. I wish I could care
I just answered everyone who congratulated me on fb, just because I was taught to be nice so I am...
People that in a normal world wouldn't congratulate me, did so and people who I would have expected to say HB, did not and I don't give a damn...
I feel empty... when you don't expect anything you don't feel dissapointed, but (don't know if it's related or not) I feel likee it doesn't matter who calls or who says HB or who comes, deep down no one matters...
So here I am crying because I don't know wht on earth is wrong with me... I got invited to lunch, I'm not missing my home, everything is fine and normal so what the hell is wrong with me?


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario