jueves, 11 de junio de 2009

Maybe someday....

I wish I was strong, I wish I could say, hey! you scare me!! leave me alone I am not interested, yes, I don't want to hurt you but for God's sake stop inviting me, I swear hell will freeze over before I like you, you do scare me, I don't like being around you.... just leave me alone....
But then again, I wouldn't be me if I was able to do that....
I'm nice (which is code word for idiotic) I really worry about hurting people.... I'm stupid....
I have considered to hurt him and say mean things, or tell him I'm in love, which is not exactly a lie, not the truth either but still... or that I have a boyfriend which is definately a lie... but I really want him away....

On better news.... just one week for the twenty-first aniversary of my Birth Day (Fancy words to say it but still...)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario