sábado, 30 de enero de 2010

A esto se parece la melancolia...

Imagine a future moment in your life where all your dreams come true. You know it's the greatest moment of your life and you get to experience it with one person. Who's standing next to you?

I wanted you to fight for me! I wanted you to say there is no one else that you could ever be with and that you would rather be alone than without me.

There's no shame in being afraid. Hell, we're all afraid. What you gotta do is figure out what you're afraid of, because when you put a face on it you can beat it.

I just need something to happen, I need a sign that things are going to change. I need a reason to go on. I need some hope! And in the absence of hope, I need to stay in bed and feel like I'm going to die today.

Truth is I'm not gonna remember the nights I stayed in watching TV or in the computer, but I'm gonna remember the feeling of being somewhere I belong, somewhere I don't need to pretend, somewhere, the only person allowed is me...

Yes, I ran, it's what I do, we all know that, but what did you expect? I couldn't stay, I don't mind having people close, I jut mind them knowing...
Sometimes I try to remember if there was a time in which I could actually trust people, a time in which I wasn't the complicated mess I am now.... If there was such a time, I must say I don't remember, I've always had trusting issues, I don't know why... sometimes I really wonder if things like me happen normally or if several idiots to mess you up are needed...

I know that answer, I just don't like it....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario