sábado, 13 de marzo de 2010

What do you dream about?

I dream with freedom
Not being what everyone expects me to be, not being what I am... I don't mind being me, I mind the expectations, I mind the fact that everyone assumes that I can not dye my hair purple, I hate the fact that I am an engineer and everything that it implies, I hate being smart and being expected to succeed, because I can, well what if I don't want to?
That's just silly why wouldn't I want to succeed?
Because, I rather tell myself that if I had tried harder I might have got it instead of I tried my best and couldn't....

Anyway...
My favorite people, are the people I don't have to pretend with, yes, I know it was... it is my fault

I dream of flying, that must feel great, just you and your thoughts and no one to judge...
I just realized why I like the sea so much =)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario