domingo, 3 de abril de 2011

You don't know me.

It doesn't matter if you read me, if you ask a thousand questions and I answer all of them with the truth, it doesn't matter if you knew me, it doesn't matter if you're the one person who knows the most about me. You don't know me.
You don't know me because my lies tell so much about me, because every dream I have changes every few second, because what I think of you now is not what I thought of you a minute ago, you don't know me, you don't know the darkness, the light, the crazy, the whole. You just know one side and if you're lucky, if you're one of the few lucky people who knows more than one side of me, guess what, I have tons of those. I wish I didn't, I wish I could be linear, I wish I could say something and stick with it, I wish I could be a girl, the regular kind, I wish I could be a thousand things but that's the problem, my wishes change, I change, I'm not the same girl I was a minute ago, and the truth is I like it, I like me and me includes more than one side, includes more than one opinion (that could or could not agree) includes more than I can put into words.
So don't pretend you know me, don't act like you do, don't think you do, because you don't. The funny thing is, my favorite people are the ones who try.

In 10 years from now I don't know where I'll be, I don't know what I'll have, but most important of all I don't know exactly who I'll be but you see I know that I'll always be.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario