sábado, 15 de mayo de 2010

It didn't hurt, I'm not spending my b-day with my family, something that had never happened before... but it didn't hurt
At least not until my bff whom I adore, said I'm gonna miss you
That's when I realized, I'm not seeing any of them, you know the people I see every year, I like them, I enjoyed my birthday because of everyone of them...
I hate my birthday, I do not have happy ones, they suck, big time, so I don't get my hopes up, but last year all my friends and family were great and gave me a surprise party and I was actually surprised! so I owe them one of my best birthdays (if not the best) and I'm not seeing them this year, I'm not seeing A for ice cream, or L to hang at her house, or M who is so easy to talk, I'm not seing any of the people I usually see once a year, on my birthday, I'm not going to be there... I'm not getting the usual family gathering... I'm stuck in this cold sucky place...
Suddendly, it hurt
Big time
(I am actually trying to remember where did I spent my birthday last year...
I can not believe I don't remember my birthday from last year....
Ohhhh I was here, and it was cool, I got invited to eat =) it was pretty fine... suddenly it does not hurt)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario