miércoles, 12 de mayo de 2010

Pride and Prejudice Quotes

Mientras hago cosas que no me gustan (empieza a preocuparme el desinterés que siento por mi carrera) veo Pride and Prejudice (Best love story ever) más bien oigo... (y levanto la cabeza en Las escenas... básicamente cuando sale Mr. Darcy) y decido las mejores quotes =)

-hush, not all of us can afford to be romantic

-I have fought my better judgement, my family' expectations, the inferiority of your birth by rank and circumstance, all these things I'm willing to put aside and ask you to end my agony
-I don't understand
-I love you
(Personal favorite)

-When you have five daughters, Lizzie tell me what else will occuppy your thoughts

-If you believed it impossible to be true, I wonder why you took the trouble of coming so far

-I can not believe that anyone can deserve you, but it seems I am overruled

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario