martes, 9 de febrero de 2010

...........

They think I like saying No, they think I enjoy it, they think it is easy
Well, guess what? it's not freaking easy!
It's hard, it takes every single amount of will power I have so I would appreciate it if one were enoguh, so please do stop calling, I AM NOT GOING, period.
God!!
For once, I'm gonna act responsible, I keep thinking, just one last lousy effort, then I'll go home and figure life out, I can not go to the loony house now, I can not deal with crazyness, I can barely deal with my own and that's enough, so no, I am not going, not because I'm mean, not because I don't want to see my family but because if I finish this piece of shit, I am free, plus I don't think I could go for 4 days which end up being 2 and a half days, I couldn't do that to myself, I'm not that masochist...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario