jueves, 11 de febrero de 2010

So I had a like a thousand topics but I totally forgot...

So... I'm just writing about nothing =)
I am actually kind of ashamed, well, not really, God! I feel like such a dork, what am I saying? I AM a dork...
So there's a guy I like, (Huge news, right?) and he is so cute and I am such a dork... that pretty much sums it up, right? =)
I like his smile, and his nose which is weirdly crooked, but I don't know, I'm weird =)
Changing the subject...
I think I need to start exercising, or at least start running in real life, maybe that'll stop me from feeling like running away all the time...
Wanna know the scariest thought from the day?
I actually thought....
IlikemyfriendsfromBogotamorethanIlikemyfriendsfromCartagena.
There! I said it...
Trust me, I feel guilty enough but it's the truth. A while ago, when I was in Cartagena we were listening to music (yes, that was the really awesome plan(I know, I suck as a friend)) and I didn't know any of the songs, I mean not one and all my friends did know, at least most of them, me? none...
Please do picture the image, a lot of people, listening to music, most singing and actually enjoying themselves and me, by the way, the most fun I had was throwing plushies and I was told I was immature...
Anyway that was not the point or well not entirely, the point was that I was listening to music with my friends from here, and I hated most of the music, really! I mean I hated the rythm, the lyrics, everything! but I just changed it or at some point didn't care anymore, it was... it was easy, it is easier, so that's my fault, it is my fault for being such an idiot, it's my fault because I let myself be... more me here...
I guess I never had that opportunity in Cartagena, and it is too late because you see, I am a huge pain in the ass and my friends had old friends, which are old, just like them, and I suck, big time, I'm awful...
I'll stop blabbing but the truth is... I don't have anything to talk to them, we have nothing in common, I mean I don't... I don't feel comfortable with them, not at much as I feel with my friends here...
I suck, don't I?
I hate to say this but... I'd stay here, because bottom line is, I'm a better person here...
....
unbelievable, right?
I really don't want to say THAT outloud...
Good news is, writting isn't outloud...

1 comentario:

  1. OMG I can not believe what you are saying, OMG you must be kidding.*not surprised at all*

    ResponderEliminar